We all know the CFA® exam is challenging, so don’t waste a minute of your study time. With Stalla Mobile CFA® Review, you have everything you need to learn in the palm of your hand. Stalla has condensed every CFA topic and LOS into a streamlined exam prep program designed specifically for your mobile device, so you can study wherever and whenever you want.
* 2014 December Level I
The Stalla app contains a complete CFA® study program:
* 18 study sessions
* In-depth coverage of every LOS
* Ability to add personal notes and easily bookmark content
* Over 500 interactive flashcards
* Thousands of review questions and solutions by reading or study session
* Multiple assessment exams covering every topic
* Integrated performance tracking
The app also offers social and gaming elements to enhance your learning experience:
* Connect with other candidates to ask questions or form study groups
* Compare your results against others in the community
* Earn badges and track your progress as you study
You can now purchase individual CFA exam topics for targeted study with our Buy by Topic option. Also, when you make a purchase with Stalla, your content is available from the date of purchase all the way through exam day!
The Stalla app is optimized for tablet devices and contains three sections: PREPARE, PRACTICE, PERFORM. Please note that our phone versions, which are designed as companions to the tablet app, are limited to the PRACTICE section only.
Sorry, jail-broken devices will not be supported.
Follows CFA Institute Prep Provider Guidelines. Required Disclaimer: CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Stalla. CFA Institute, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
You spoke and we listened. This app has been upgraded with a ton of new features that came from you! This new app includes several upgrades including:
- All new 2014 content for Level I June, Level II, and Level III
- Purchasing made easier, now one-time purchase by topic (no more monthly subscriptions)
- Better syncing with Android phone & tablet
- Minor bug fixes throughout