The official Starbucks App for Android has been completely redesigned—a new
interface, digital tipping, and a ton of other smart and helpful features.
Use the Starbucks App to pay with your phone. Simply scan to pay with a registered
Starbucks Card, plus earn and track your Stars with My Starbucks Rewards™.
Note: After updating to the new version (2.7), the first time you open the app you’ll
need to log in to your Starbucks account. If you have forgotten your password, you
can retrieve it through the app or at starbucks.com.
- Pay with your phone at company-operated Starbucks stores plus U.S.
Target and Safeway locations.
- Check the balance of your Starbucks Card, reload it, view transaction
history, and transfer balances between cards.
- Add a tip using your phone. Digital tipping on any purchase made
through your app at U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores.
- Track Stars, and redeem your My Starbucks Rewards™.
- Never miss a reward again. See available Earned Rewards, Birthday
Rewards, and Offer coupons on your barcode payment screen.
- Find a store, get directions, look up hours, and review store amenities. We’d love to hear from you.
To share your thoughts and ideas about Starbucks,
Bug fixes and performance improvements, including increased support for Android L and resolving intermittent issues with viewing card information.