Are you doing math with an abacus? No? Well, why are you using Z-score tables? Enter the mean and standard deviation of a bell curve, and this application computes the area under the curve to the left of any value you specify.
Or, compute the value on a bell curve given the area beneath it.
"Statistics Pro" contains a rich collection of solvers, examples and tutorials:
- Data analysis solver that computes the mean, standard deviation, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, and outlier thresholds for up to 30 data values
- Linear regression solver that computes the best-fit line and correlation coefficient on up to 30 points
- Normal Distributions
- Chebyshev's Theorem
- Chi Squared Distributions
- Poisson Distributions
- Exponential Distributions
- T-Tests for one and two means
- Confidence Intervals
- Uniform random number generator
- Binomial random number generator
- Gaussian random number generator
- Poisson random number generator
- Exponential random number generator
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:[email protected]
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
Had to change the keyboard to alpha-numeric because some devices don't show a decimal point or negative sign otherwise. Believe me, I'm not happy about it either.