*** THE MOST RELIABLE ENTERPRISE TERMINAL EMULATION (Telnet/SSH) SOFTWARE NOW SUPPORTS ANDROID ***
NOTE: Stay-Linked Thin-Client for Android will only connect to a Stay-Linked Server environment. If you are not currently running a Stay-Linked Server, please contact Stay-Linked Corporation or your preferred Stay-Linked Reseller to arrange for a free evaluation.
Stay-Linked is the premier host-based solution for Terminal Emulation, Terminal Session Management, Centralized Configuration, Remote Terminal User Support, and Screen Reformatting for Data Collection. Stay-Linked provides completely reliable emulation sessions, even in the most difficult and dynamic environments.
Due to its unique thin-client architecture, mobile device users connecting to emulation host systems with Stay-Linked will experience the highest level of performance, connection/session reliability, and data security. Centralized help desk and technology staff benefit from the included Stay-Linked Administrator management console. This provides total visibility and control of all Stay-Linked connected user sessions, wireless terminals/mobile devices, and configuration settings.
• Terminal Emulation over WiFi or Cellular connections
• Barcode scanning through device camera or connected 3rd party scanners/card readers
• Wireless IP printing support
• Stay-Linked Server software runs natively on the most reliable server OS platforms, including IBM iSeries, pSeries and xSeries, HP-UX, Sun, SCO, Linux and Windows Servers
• Supports IBM 5250/3270, VT220/100/420/52 and SSHv2 terminal emulation
• Stay-Linked Host API for dynamic seamless integration with host screen applications
• Option for “multi-sessions” - running two or more different sessions (same or different host, application or emulation type) at the same time on the same device with the ability to hot-swap between terminal sessions
• Screen Recognition and Reformatting feature provides a mechanism to recognize host application screens, collect information from those recognized screens, take actions when the screens are recognized and even reformat the recognized screens for display on devices with various screen sizes
• Usage Tracking features provide the ability to track all of the unique devices that connect to your Stay-Linked Server
• Uses proprietary Client2Host protocol for network communications. This protocol, designed from the ground up for the RF environment, utilizes UDP/IP to transmit data between the Stay-Linked thin-client software, residing on the wireless device, and the Stay-Linked server, on the Host computer
• The Client2Host protocol is quiet, only transmitting data across the network on the demand of the client. If the client device is inactive, then there will be no traffic generated on the network. UDP also avoids the IP traffic and connection issues that are inherent in the TCP protocol and exacerbated in a wireless environment
• Utilizes proprietary “Micro-Packet” technology for communication to reduce network load
• Only net changes to screen displays are sent from the host to the device
• All configuration and licensing is controlled via a centralized management console
• Cost-effective concurrent-user terminal emulation licensing means there’s no need to license individual devices or re-buy terminal emulation when old devices are swapped out for newer ones - true investment protection
For additional information about the whole range and benefits of Stay-Linked, visit our website at www.stay-linked.com
Added support for Motorola MC40 Android device and other Motorola Solutions Android-based Handheld devices.