StayLinked is the only Terminal Emulation (TE) product specifically designed for wireless environments. Traditional TE solutions are, by the nature of their architecture and transport layer, incapable of dealing with the real-world inconsistencies of both Wifi and Cellular wireless networks. StayLinked TE delivers very secure, high-speed terminal emulation while completely eliminating the major productivity killer - dropped sessions.
StayLinked is the premier host-based solution for Terminal Emulation, Terminal Session Management, Centralized Configuration, Remote Terminal User Support, and Screen Reformatting for Data Collection. StayLinked provides completely reliable emulation sessions, even in the most difficult and dynamic environments.
Due to its unique thin-client architecture, mobile device users connecting to emulation host systems with StayLinked experience industry leading performance, connection/session reliability, and data security. Centralized help desk and technology staff benefit from the included StayLinked Administrator management console.
NOTE: This download includes the ability to easily connect to the StayLinked demonstration server and interact with a live host-based application.
NOTE: StayLinked Thin-Client for Android will only connect to a StayLinked Server environment. If you are not currently running a StayLinked Server, please contact StayLinked.com or your preferred StayLinked Reseller to arrange for a free evaluation.
• Terminal Emulation over WiFi or Cellular connections
• Barcode scanning through camera or connected 3rd party scanners/card readers
• Wireless IP printing support
• StayLinked Server software runs natively on the most reliable server OS platforms, including IBM i (AS/400), AIX, HP-UX, Sun, SCO, Linux and Windows Servers
• Supports IBM 5250/3270, VT220/100/420/52 and SSHv2 terminal emulation
• Security - All Telnet or SSHv2 communications take place on the host machine and are never broadcast over the wireless network. With Blowfish encryption, firewall-friendly design, application lock-down, and support for port filter and access list controls, StayLinked ensures the integrity of your data and communications.
• Advanced Session Management - StayLinked delivers full management of all aspects of telnet sessions on the mobile device, configuration, and licensing. StayLinked eliminates the need to purchase additional software to manage software distribution, client configuration, barcode configurations, keyboard maps, scripting, screen reformatting, file transfers, session transfers, device reboots, diagnostics, and more.
• Comprehensive Help Desk Toolset - Features include the ability to fully remote control or observe a live telnet session, run diagnostics on the mobile device, collect log files, send text messages to the device, re-start the client software, re-boot the mobile device, change device configurations, execute commands, run programs, manage licenses, collect usage data, and more. A session can even be shared across multiple devices for training purposes.
• StayLinked Host API for dynamic seamless integration with host screen applications
• Option for “multi-sessions”
• Screen Recognition and Reformatting
• StayLinked supports voice enablement of existing applications with no changes to the host-based application for such applications as voice picking.
• Usage Tracking features provide the ability to track all of the unique devices that connect to your StayLinked Server
• The Client2Host protocol is very efficient, only transmitting data across the network on the demand of the client. UDP also avoids the IP traffic and connection issues that are inherent in the TCP protocol and exacerbated in a wireless environment
• Utilizes proprietary “Micro-Packet” technology for communication to reduce network load
• All configuration and licensing is controlled via a centralized management console
• Transferable concurrent-user terminal emulation licensing.
* Updated Branding and UI
* Support for SmartTE (GUI Telnet)
* Support for Vangard Voice
* Support for Honeywell Dolphin 70e Black
* Support for Intermec CN51
* Support for Motorola TC70
* Support for Symbol MC92N0
* Added Bluetooth SPP Scanner Support
* Improved Render, Zoom and Pan Performance
* Added Integrated On-screen Keyboards
* Client Settings for Screen Orientation and Size
* Client Settings to control Zooming and Panning
* Asst. Improvements and Fixes