New in version 3.0
This new version has been completely redesigned to offer a more streamlined interface and quick access to basic functions (defibrillators search and reporting)
- When reporting a defibrillator you can mention the existence of children pads.
- The application is now available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi and Urdu.
- By connecting your Facebook account, you can now keep in "My defibrillators" the AEDs that you reported.
- Finally, the application detects the country in which you are and automatically provides the appropriate emergency phone number in emergency mode.
Features include :
1. AED Map :
- you can locate an AED near you
- you can help grow our database by adding new AEDs (including pictures, availability and contact infos)
3. Emergency Mode
In case of emergency, Staying Alive guides you through the different steps of the survival chain (call emergency, give chest compressions and defibrillate) while it looks for the closest AEDs.
4. CPR Training
Staying Alive also includes CPR training informations including videos on providing chest compression, using an AED,....
5. Social Media
Staying Alive includes Facebook and Twitter APIs
AED list and locations are provided as is by this application. We remind you that user provided data can't be certified. The RMC/BFM association and the EFHE can't be responsible for possible AED location errors.
-Fixed a crash in the Emergency page in some countries
-the picture is now properly resetted after report.
-fixed crash when downloading new AEDs
-drastically improved AED's download speed