Push the home button to run in the background and it will notify you when the steaks need to be put on, flipped or are done!
Includes no ads, better graphics, and ability to time multiple steaks at once.
1. Enter name of the person whose steak you are putting on
2. Enter thickness of the steak
3. Enter desired doneness
4. Save steak onto grill
5. Hit menu to either add another timer, clear all timers or start timers.
6. To view or change the settings of individual steaks click on the steak icon on the grill. The corresponding name for the steak should appear and you can now make changes to the settings. When done hit save steak.
7. When you start the timers if the steak icon is greyed out that means it is delayed from putting on the grill to ensure all steaks finish at the same time.
8. To check the individual times of each steak as they are running or to "flip" a flashing steak, again touch the steak icon and the information for that steak should now appear.
Note: Steak Timer is just a guide to help you cook your steaks. Every steak is different and might not cook the same, but hopefully this will be accurate enough to get your desired results. Timer set up for BBQ only.
- Updated icon
- App overhaul coming soon