Stealth Audio records sound using your microphone running autonomously in the background. It has the option to send the audio file plus GPS location info to your email every X minute. This App is great for meeting. The audio file is saved in the folder "stealthaudio".
We guaranteed 100 percent refund if you are not completely satisfy. Email us at idroidbot@gmail for a refund or comments.
Notice: Currently this version requires a GMail account login in order to use the email feature for sending audio file to ANY EMAIL account. In future releases we will support more login email accounts.
App Permissions: We take permission very seriously and want to convey to our customer why our App need certain permissions.
1. RECORD_AUDIO - This permission is to use the microphone for recording audio.
2. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is needed to save the audio file to your internal or external sdcard.
3. INTERNET - For emailing recorded audio file.
4. ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Get current GPS location for giving details about when and where you start recording and email this information to you for your record.
Also check out our other advanced acoustics signal processing Apps:
1. Acoustics Filter: This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time.
2. ActivePinger: ActivePinger is an App that generates acoustic waveforms commonly used by sonar and displays the results in real-time
3. FastGram Pro: An advanced audio real-time analyzer engineering tool that displays FFT in 2D graph and Spectrogram
4. Waterfall Spectrum Analyzer: A fast real-time 3D spectrogram waterfall displaying different FFT spectrum in succession, which give the representation of how the spectrum changes frequency over time
5. iSpectral FFT Analyzer: iSpectral is a fast and accurate real-time FFT analyzer that displays spectral waveform from microphone audio.
6. iGram Spectral Analyzer: A spectrogram version of iSpectral.