Trip planner and real-time for Stockholm Public Transport (SL, Stockholms Lokaltrafik).
Trusted by commuters and visitors since 2009 to plan their trips with SL. Includes real-time data for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of addresses and SLs stops
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations for the SL traffic
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Hebrew and Chinese translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, required by Google Maps
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Entrances is now shown on the map for most subway stops.
Mongolian translations by Bayasgalan Batbaatar, thanks!
Start and end times now represent time to leave and time of arrival with walking
Alternative stops is not enabled by default anymore, this will remove some strange route suggestions for new queries.
Fixed issue with route options being reset between each change
Feedback to [email protected]