Trip planner for SL, Stockholm, Skånetrafiken and Västrafik for walking, biking and public transport.
Trusted by commuters and visitors since 2009 to plan their trips in Stockholm with SL. Includes real-time data for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of addresses and SLs stops
- Point on map to select start or end of a trip
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations for the SL traffic
- Buy SMS ticket
- Swedish, English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Hebrew and Chinese translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, required by Google Maps
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Journey planner now works for the whole of Sweden, if you spot anything strange feedback is welcomed.
* Start and end times does not include the walking time in the overview anymore
* Português (Brasil) translations by Andrei Teixeira, thanks!
Feedback to [email protected]