Trip planner for SL, Stockholm for walking, biking and public transport.
Trusted by commuters and visitors since 2009 to plan their trips in Stockholm with SL. Includes real-time data for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of addresses and SLs stops
- Point on map to select start or end of a trip
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations for the SL traffic
- Buy SMS ticket
- Swedish, English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Hebrew and Chinese translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, required by Google Maps
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Journey planner now works for the whole of Sweden, if you spot anything strange feedback is welcomed.
* Start and end times does not include the walking time in the overview anymore
* Português (Brasil) translations by Andrei Teixeira, thanks!
Feedback to [email protected]