* WIRED - Essential App * The Telegraph - Must Have App *
Easy to play yet difficult to master, Stick Tennis offers fast and fluid gameplay and a huge range of unique player styles and characteristics to unlock and play.
With just a simple one-fingered swipe you’ll soon be thumping crosscourt winners, yet at the core of Stick Tennis is a highly sophisticated physics engine that rewards tactical play.
* Take on the all-time greats in WORLD DOMINATION
* Steer your favorite player to success in the SLAMS
* Earn trophies and bonus balls in the DAILY CHALLENGE
* Secure bragging rights in FRIENDS CHALLENGE
* Improve your game at the CASUAL SETS TENNIS CLUB
* Unlock TEN realistic court surfaces from around the globe
* Unlock more than SEVENTY players
New balls please!
Important message: This game includes in-app purchases
New York Times
“If you’re into tennis even just a bit you may love Stick Tennis. It has cute graphics and surprisingly good gameplay.”
“Incredibly addictive. You’ll soon find yourself hooked.”
Pocketgamer ‘Top Ten’
“It’s often better when sports games go all out for raw, demented playability. Stick Tennis demands instant reactions. Get this.”
Follow us on Twitter: @StickSports
BUG FIXES: We've changed Andy Murray's nationality from Scottish to British in the wake of his Wimbledon winning streak.
As part of our commitment to realism, Rafa Nadal now boasts similar stats to Tim Henman.