Create stick-figure animations easily. Just put the figure in a pose, press the "Next Frame" button and repeat!
Note: Instructions can be found at the bottom of the menu, by clicking the "How to use Stickdroid" button. Please read them first.
Note: $1 is not a lot of money. If you can't afford it, sorry, but it isn't easy reverse-engineering file formats.
Note: Before you give a bad rating because you think you can't make new figures, please read the instructions under "Modifying a figure". The "Store the figure with a name" button in the menu lets you add figures to the "Add Figure" menu.
Limitations of the demo:
* Maximum of 25 frames in an animation
* Animated GIF exporting is disabled
* Full version has option for frame forward/back controls on the main screen
* Simple interface
* Multi-touch and double-tap zooming and panning
* Adding several figures to a frame
* Modifying, deleting, duplicating and re-organising frames
* Making new figures with the Stretch, Copy, Add and Delete tools
* Saving and loading animations
* Exporting animated GIF files
* Importing animations made with Pivot Stickfigure Animator version 2
* Changing the colour of the background and individual figures
* Storing figures you want to use again
* Preset figures to help you get started: Stickman, Alphabet, Swords
1.7 - Fixed possible crash when demo message is displayed
1.8 - Added menu buttons to flip vertically and horizontally
1.8 - Decreased frequency of demo popup message