Record and analyze the nursing times, complementary feedings, sleeps and cryings of your baby
Widget included: Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
NEW: The sleeping add-on offers a second widget to record when your baby sleeps or cries.
NEW: Support for multiples allows you to add and track several children.
- Use the app as a breastfeeding tracker: Record per side when the nursing starts and ends
- Feeding add-on: you can also record and analyze complementary food.
- Graphical analysis of the daily meals - breastfeeding as well as complementary food.
- Displays your typical nursing times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all nursing times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause, stop and feeding buttons
- Breastfeedings and complementary feedings can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions (add-on)
- No advertisements
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
Bugfix: Caching mechanism for licenses to avoid displaying the upgrade-dialog when there's a problem with connecting to the Google play store.
- Added tracking for sleeping and crying including widget (add-on)
- Added management of multiple profiles e.g. for twins (add-on)
- Improved graph export: store as PNG file
- Improved data export / import
- Now displays the time since the last entry of the previous day