Baby tracker: Record and analyze the breastfeeding times, complementary feedings, sleeps, cryings, weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby as well as your pumping times.
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
Pumping tracker (add-on)
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
Feeding tracker (add-on)
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
Sleeping tracker (add-on)
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
Events tracker (add-on)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
Measurement tracker (add-on)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
- Custom basic colors
- Custom colors for activities (breastfeeding left, breastfeeding right, food, sleeping, ...)
- Homepage breastfeeding-tracker.com with video tutorials and faq (Menu: Help/Feedback)
- Complementary food: Unwanted units can be deleted
- New option: Stop nursing / feeding when sleeping / crying is started.
If the widgets are not working correctly after the update, please restart your mobile.