Stay in touch with the people you care about. Stitch can help!
Add anyone from your address book. Stitch will keep an eye on how often you call and text to remind you if too much time has passed since you last talked.
It’s a simple way to maintain relationships and not lose track of important friends and family. There are no friend requests and nothing for them to join or download.
• Automatically syncs with your address book
• Automatically updates when you talk via phone or text message
• You set how often you want to touch base with each person
• Swipe left on a name to say you've talked in person and reset the timer
• Swipe right on a person to snooze the reminder
More features and benefits to come. Thank you for being an early Stitcher and please send us your feedback!
v1.2.1 Bug fix
Fix behavior of the back button after tapping on Stitch notifications
v1.2.0 Notifications update!
* You can now call and text (as well as snooze) directly from the notification.
* Stitch now only notifies you about one person at a time. So you can feel less overwhelmed when you're behind with multiple people =).
* Aaaaand a few small bug fixes.
Enjoy and keep sending me suggestions!