Stay in touch with the people you care about. Stitch can help!
Add anyone from your address book. Stitch will keep an eye on how often you call and text to remind you if too much time has passed since you last talked.
It’s a simple way to maintain relationships and not lose track of important friends and family. There are no friend requests and nothing for them to join or download.
• Automatically syncs with your address book
• Automatically updates when you talk via phone or text message
• You set how often you want to touch base with each person
• Swipe left on a name to say you've talked in person and reset the timer
• Swipe right on a person to snooze the reminder
More features and benefits to come. Thank you for being an early Stitcher and please send us your feedback!
UI update! Now you can start calls and text messages within Stitch.
* Tapping on a person's row in Stitch now takes you to their in-app detail screen where you can call or text them.
* Stitch notifications for a person now link into Stitch.
* I swapped main screen swipe directions: now swipe right for "talked today" and left for "snooze." Turns out "talked today" is what most people want to do, so I made that the more natural direction.
Enjoy and keep sending me suggestions!