Solid Technologies - Point cloud viewer and STL file viewer. Solid Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of 3D Printing hardware, software and services. Solid Tech has several 3D Printers and multiple materials to insure the best modeling results for each application. http://sldtech.com
Solid Tech Catalog: http://sldtech.com/pdf/STI-Product-Catalog.pdf
For more information about our 3D Printers, or to print a model, please email [email protected]
* Built in file browser
* View Binary and ASCII STL files, with smooth pan, rotate and zoom (drag and pinch) and reset to home position
* Email a model to SolidTech for a free 3D print quotation
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* Show the facets, vertices, XYZ axes and a bounding box or any combination
* Select model colour
* Reset model to start size, rotation and position
* Save a screenshot of your model to a PNG file
* View model stats (file name, type, size, number of facets, volume, loading time in milliseconds)
* User settings automatically saved
* Remembers last folder viewed and returns there on startup
* Invert normals.
The Pro version is now free! Go Pro for everything in this version PLUS load and view point clouds and convert ASCII files to binary.
v1.76. 12/06/2013 Fixed inconsistencies in reset rotation. Now /always/ takes the shortest route round all three axes
v1.75. 10/06/2013 Improved, smooth animation during reset, using SLERP
v1.74. 05/06/2013 Added Reset to menu
v1.73. 16/05/2013 Display bugfix during rotation
v1.72. 14/05/2013 Improved panning action
v1.71. 13/05/2013 Display bugfix for Samsung S3
v1.70. 10/05/2013 Added in-app email file to Solid Technologies.
v1.60. 30/04/2013 Solid Technologies Inc. branding.