Track stocks & manage your investment portfolio with Stock Pulse!
Stock Pulse is the perfect stock tracker for keeping track of your stocks and investment portfolio on your tablet. Add stocks you like to watch on a Watchlist.
Stock Pulse is suited for both basic users and advanced market analysts who would like technical insights on stocks. Stock Pulse supports all major exchanges around the globe and gives you a quick overview of your investments even when you are on the move.
Designed with user friendliness in mind, Stock Pulse has a very intuitive user interface which is straight forward and elegant. Have a look at the screenshots and you will know what we mean.
There are NO limitations on the number of stocks you can track with Stock Pulse. Stock Pulse has detailed technical charts (from one day to almost 5 years), detailed stock information and has support for retrieving historic prices of a stock. Want more - you can get up to date news, customized for just the stocks you have on your portfolio, keep an eye on all major indices around the world like NSE, BSE, NASDAQ, DOW JONES, NIKKEI, STRAITS, TAIWAN, HANG SENG and KOSPI to name a few.
1) Create a portfolio with all the stocks which you own.
2) Add quantity and date of purchase, edit or add more stocks to your existing portfolio.
3) Keep track of your overall portfolio's gain and loss with color coded indicators.
4) Keep track of individual stock movement and daily values.
5) Get detailed equity information including technical charts for over five years.
6) Switch between different chart types (Line, Candlestick and Bar) and scale types (Linear, Log).
7) Track and analyze stocks and equities by their historic quotes.
8) Get latest news on stocks and equities you own.
9) Auto and Manual refresh of stocks.
10) Add stocks you'd like to watch to a Watchlist and track their performance and news related to them.
11) Track the major indices around the globe.
12) Get news on the stocks you have added to your Portfolio or Watchlist.
We aim at delivering constant updates to Stock Pulse at regular intervals as with our other apps and your direct feedback and ratings will make a lot of difference.
Stock Pulse uses Yahoo! Finance API's and symbols and you might have to add the correct suffix (.NS, .BS etc,) for the symbol to be recognized correctly.
STOCK PULSE IS OPTIMIZED TO WORK ON TABLETS THAT SUPPORT ADOBE AIR RUNTIME AND MINIMUM SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1024x600.
- Fixes critical bugs with the finance services
- Displays more comprehensive details about selected stocks
- Much better performance and lower memory usage
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements