Stockchart - indicators system (Stock chartist original name) is a free indicator system analyst tool which allows chartist to analysis world wide security quotes in stock markets like US, India, Brazil, EU, Australia, Canada and more ...
1. Portfolios to manage quotes (share stock symbols)
2. History chart: Chartist can analyst securities with many chart types and many indicators.
Stockchart supports the following chart types and indicators:
- Line chart
- Candle stick
- Candle Heiken Ashi
Overlay and indicators
- Bollinger bands
- Parabolic PSAR
- Volatility Stop
- Mass index
- Relative Strength Index - RSI oscillator
- Money Flow Index - MFI oscillator
- Accumulation distribution line - ADL indicator
- Average Directional Index - ADX indicator
- Rate Of Change - ROC indicator
- William %R oscillator
- Chaikin oscillator
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence - MACD indicator
- Stochastic slow/fast oscillator
- Simple Moving Average - SMA / EMA indicator
- Volume by price
- Price Volume Trend - PVT
- Percentage Volume Oscillator - VPO
- Commodity Channel index - CCI
- Positive Volume Index - PVI
- Negative Volume Index - NVI
- Triple Exponential Average - TRIX
Chartist can easily customize chart & indicator properties as needed.
3. By default, Stockchart indicators system contains a portfolio with some common world wide indices like NYSE COMPOSITE, S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, NIKKEI 225, KOSPI... Chartist can add more stock symbols to this portfolio too.
4. Chartists can create a number of portfolios for containing their security stock symbols.
Chartists can easy find the symbol of security by searching in the app.
History chart of a share symbol can be stored up to 5 years.
- fix bugs relating to SMA/EMA
- add CFM indicator
- add Moving Average Envelops overlay
- allow draw SMA/EMA on the same view
- fix bugs
- fix bug could not get data for some symbol like: aa, fb