Using eMobile, Stockman Bank’s free* mobile banking application, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere—from your mobile device! eMobile is a fast and secure way for Stockman Bank customers to check balances, view account activity, pay bills and make transfers between accounts. eMobile is available 24/7.
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to eMobile and you can undertake a full range of banking activities conveniently and securely, including the following:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
- Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more—just like using online banking
- Transfer money between Stockman Bank accounts
- Schedule payments and pay bills—right from your mobile device
- If you’re already a ePay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of ePay are automatically available for use in the eMobile ePay.
- Find Stockman Bank branch locations using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
Established in 1953, Stockman Bank is a Montana born company, built on western values, focused on creating long-standing relationships through integrity, expertise and results. For more information about Stockman Bank and access to efficient and secure online banking services visit https://www.stockmanbank.com or call 1-877-300-9369. Stockman Bank is an equal housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Stockman Bank’s mobile banking.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- May display up to five links to other pages/sites; two links display on the login screen and all five display after login.
- May present security challenge questions for specific money movement transactions
- Displays deposit insurance affiliation when applicable.
- Includes fixes to minor bugs identified in earlier versions