It’s never been easier to follow your stocks on the go. With The Stock portfolio app, you’ll get a quick and easy overview of your portfolio's performance.
See how your portfolios has developed during the day or since any given date. Register profit and loss and include these in the calculations. Receive daily/weekly status rapport by mail or push notification.
Also access your portfolio with web browser at www.thestockportfolio.com
- Quotes for British, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, and U.S. stocks.
- Development line-graph that displays value of your portfolio, as individual stocks as well as total.
- Composition pie-graph that displays the share of each stock
- Compare the development in your portfolio with major indices such as Nasdaq100, Dax, S&P500 etc.
- Push/Mail alerts (price + stop loss)*
- Unlimited number of portfolios*
- Portfolio in your own currency, and automatic currency conversion of foreign stocks. Handles USD, EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF.
- Receive daily/weekly rapports via push / mail.
- Top 10 Winners and losers of the day.
- Share portfolio between devices (Android / IOS / Web).
- Account (Transactions). Which enables registration of profit, loss, dividends and other income and expenses.
- See development since any given date since 1. january 2000.
- Optional password protection.
Bugfixes: Problems selecting stocks
User interface updated
It’s become even easier to avoid losses. The Portfolio Monitor will automatically monitor entire portfolios and alert when stocks drop or Golden Death/Golden Cross occurs.
Overlay Simple Moving Average curves on the details graph.
Notifications are now displayed on the notifications page, and in the daily/weekly status reports.
RSI in stock details
Try www.thestockportfolio.com. Gives a quick, clear and simple overview of intraday prices