What does it do? You type in a stock ticker and the analyzer program tells you all the current data on the stock and lets you save the current price to look at later.
Why is that better than any other stock market tool? It also using a hedge fund trading algorithm to give a buy/sell recommendation. Also, you get to see what stocks everyone else is tracking.
Does it have advertisements? No, it does not.
Information returned includes:
- Short & Long-Term Buy/Sale Analysis
- Company Name
- Marketplace (i.e. NASDAQ, NYSE)
- Last Trade Price
- Previous Close
- Today's Open
- Today's Range
- 52 Week High & Low
- Average Daily Volume
- Added better highlighting to menu click so that it is obvious to the user that their click has been read by the app.
- Updated API to allow for users to save the same stock multiple times and compare performance.
- Updated API to start saving all picks for web site tracking results.