SToid is a Complete Atari 1040 STF emulator for any android device running on System 2.1 minimum.
SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
SToid 1.8 changes:
- Support for TOS file 1.0 1.02 1.04
- ST disk loading from external storage
- Keyboard and Pad emulation
- Added True ST keyboard emulation
- Improved buttons
SToid 1.7 changes:
- support of new devices
- Audio emulation (much clear now)
- onscreen gamepad gameplay
- graphic rendering, faster
- Support for external mouse
- Support for 2 gamepads BT or USB
- Onscreen buttons reposition option