The StoreJet Cloud App for Android device is an all-in-one media player that allows you to navigate and stream files stored on your Transcend StoreJet Cloud wireless flash drive. All of your photos, documents, eBooks, music, and movies are listed within the App for easy search and select. Accessed via a dedicated Wi-Fi network; StoreJet Cloud provides much-needed freedom from cables, network coverage, and capacity limitations of your mobile device. And with up to 5 users sharing content at the same time, StoreJet Cloud lets everyone view, read, listen or watch whatever they like, anytime, anywhere.
• Simple file organization - easy sort and select
• Supports a wide range of high-quality file formats
• Set Wi-Fi encryption by WEP / WPA / WPA2 / WPA2-Mixed
• Access Internet and StoreJet Cloud simultaneously
• Download / Upload / Delete files from StoreJet Cloud and Android device
• Set administrator password to prevent unauthorized changes to StoreJet Cloud settings
* Requires use with Transcend StoreJet Cloud
If your device can't connect to StoreJet Cloud or show StoreJet Cloud "Internet not available",
please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to StoreJet Cloud again.
- Fix incompatible bugs for some devices.
- New GUI Design.
- Browse between StoreJet Cloud and Android device memory.
- Display files in Gridview and Listview.
- Easy sort and select files.
- Play Photos, Videos, and other files via other Apps.
- Download Speed and stability improvement.
- Take a Photo and upload to StoreJet Cloud immediately.