The new easy-to-use StreamboxME Pro App equips contributors to send professional quality video using Android devices directly to a Streambox Decoder, Enterprise Server or Streambox Live Service. This new mobile encoder gives users the ability to take advantage of 3G/4G LTE cellular networks or Wi-Fi to send up to 5 Mbps professional quality video content with sub 2-second latency. Streambox-exclusive reliable protocol LDMP maximizes reliable video transmission, allowing users to capture video up to 720x400 resolution, up to 30 frames per second (fps). Automated one-click streaming offers multiple presets to choose from, allowing non-technical users to easily operate the mobile encoder in the field. In the event of a network loss, users will be able to record a high quality video file up to 2.0 Mbps for transmission at a later time.
StreamboxME Pro allows broadcasters to efficiently collect unlimited amounts of video that can be supplied by a variety of contributors including video journalists, stringers, and even provides the necessary infrastructure to turn viewers into contributors for a low cost. Live streams and archived video can be easily managed, routed in one click, or searched based on metadata.
StreamboxME Pro Features Include:
• Easy-to-use software allows users to point the camera, pick a preset and immediately start sending video
• Mobility and flexibility to send video from anywhere in the world
• Free software encoder to download on to unlimited number of phones
• Up to 2 Mbps to send professional quality video over 4G LTE cellular networks
• Up convert (to 1080i) and format convert video on Decoder output
• User customized video presets
• Record and upload files
• Dynamically switch between front and rear camera while streaming
• Text chat from server to encoder
• Scalable software-based solution
• Manage, track, and view an unlimited amount of video uploads
• Manage digital rights and search for relevant clips using metadata
* Support Ethernet mac address for activation when Wi-Fi doesn't exist.
* Support more Android devices like Measy U4K and other USB sticks with cameras or Android devices with external USB cameras.
* Support Video only mode when audio is not available.
* Support HTTP compression
* Support optical zoom including Samsung Galaxy camera
* Support IFB
* Support maximum bitrate up to 5 Mbps
* Support HTTPS login to Enterprise Servers