Big update! Thanks for your patience while we release Streamie 3.0
Streamie Free is an unofficial app that allows you watch all of your favorite Justin.tv AND Twitch.tv streams on your Android device.
* Stream all Justin.tv channels
* Stream all Twitch games
* Search through Justin.tv and Twitch
* Connect to your Twitch account to add and remove favorites. Twitch.tv support is coming soon
* Chat overlay: chat while you watch the stream. Swipe left or right to move the chat window or back to hide it
* Clean, intuitive interface: easily search or browse to find great content
* Filter mature streams
FLASH IS REQUIRED. Streamie will help you install flash if you don't have it already.
NOTE: Due to design changes by Google, some new phones and tablets will not play flash in a webview. We are actively working on a solution for this.
Please rate Streamie 4 or 5 stars if you feel we deserve it. If not, please contact us and tell us how we can do better.
If you have any bugs please contact us directly so that we can quickly support you.
Currently only Justin.tv and Twitch streams are available. We are working hard to add other video services to Streamie.
* If you have an ad blocker on your phone, it can take a long time to load the stream. This is because the ad request needs to time out.
Terms of Service:
Justin.tv allows this content to be available:
"Who can use [our video streams]? Everyone. That's why we're releasing this API so that anyone can customize Justin.tv to work exactly the way they want it to." http://www.justin.tv/p/api
According to the Justin.tv terms of service, anyone with access to these streams gets "a perpetual, personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and view [...] Lifecaster Content." http://www.justin.tv/p/terms_of_service
* Beta version released early!
* New interface
* Can now connect to Twitch to add and remove favorites