It's only for bluetooth Oximeter Berrymed (BC1000)
- Biofeedback training with breathing exercises
- Measure and enhance your concentration and relaxation levels
- Use the expert mode to access detailed information on your physical and mental state
- Instantly and precisely measure your pulse rate
- Track your results over time
- Share your results via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter
- Compare your results with other users from around the world and compete for a place in world Top 10!
StressLocator Berrymed (Stress Locator) - find out more about your mental and physical condition. Decrease your stress. Together, your phone camera and our application can measure and evaluate your pulse waves. It is an ideal tool for planning your activities. You can quickly improve your concentration or relaxation level with biofeedback training, having an immediate check of your progress.
Quick results, easy to use. Biofeedback training with breathing exercises will help you to reach concentrated or relaxed state. You have an immediate overview of your progress. The data interpretation is based on deep research, study and analysis of known work in this field.
The whole application with its results is based on a wide range of calculations, which precisely determine your condition. The weakest point is the sensor you use for measuring.
FUN WITH RESULTS
We thought it would be fun to anonymously share our results and see where are the lowest or highest levels of stress. You can compare it worldwide, but also zoom to cities. We are so curious to see the results and find out which is the best place to live. Hope you are too! Check our maps on http://www.stress-locator.com/maps.
Are you competitive? You can easily get into the world Top 10! :) Try breathing exercises, improve your mental condition and score in relaxation or concentration levels. You can repeat the training as many times as you want. You can see the world Top 10 in your application under the button "Contest".
* new supported device - Polar H7 and other BTLE (gatt) device with RR intervals
* new special breathing
* new meditation / relaxation activity
* sharing RR intervals with Kubios (check log RR-intervals)
* fix bugs