This information is for the Movn Sit reminder For information about the Movn Cardiac Rehab app, contact us at [email protected]
Go beyond counting steps with Movn, the intelligent activity tracker with a simple, friendly interface that requires no extra gadgets. Being healthy doesn't have to be about hitting the gym but about small active choices that add up in your day. Sitting is the new smoking. Use Movn to stop yourself from sitting too long and be healthy!
Movn empowers you to not only meet but break through your activity goals through encouraging nudges that give you guidance and motivation to stay active. Movn sets smart goals that shift the more you complete them and celebrates all your accomplishments.
Movn also lets you create a friend circle where you can share your achievements and motivate each other to be active as well.
Movn is the intelligent activity assistant that empowers and grows with you. So let's go beyond counting steps and let's get Movn!
Movn is in beta and we are working to improve Movn every day, so please tell us what you like or give us your suggestions.
We recently changed the username requirements within the app to be one word and all lowercase. If your previous username did not meet these requirements, the app may crash. Please contact us immediately at [email protected]
and we will reset your account.
Note on Android Wear:
Right now, the app only supports notifications on your wear device. We will be adding more support soon!
● Automatically track your daily movements when phone is on you
● Sit reminders and inactivity sensing. Notifies you to get up when you’ve been sitting too long through a sitting timer
● Sends you encouraging nudges throughout the day to boost your mood
● Low battery consumption, leave it on all day!
● No external hardware required and so no losing hardware or damaging it in the washing machine.
● Helps you set you set your activity goal and engages you till you achieve it
● Gives you a graphical representation of your historical performance
● Is Movn the same as a pedometer?
Movn goes beyond what a regular pedometer can do by helping you track active minutes and constantly giving you encouragement to stay active.
● Will Movn drain my phone battery?
In our tests, Movn consumed between 1% and 10% of phone battery levels over 16 hours with typical phone usage. Newer phones consume less battery. We're working hard to reduce battery consumption. We believe that you should control your battery needs, that's why we provide you an explicit on/off button and let you know when Movn records information through the notification icon.
● Why did you not calculate steps?
We include all forms of movement including steps as active minutes. This includes activities like walking, running, jogging and certain sports. Our goal is to get you moving and not worry about steps.
● What if I do not have my phone on me?
You can still report activities with Movn and they will count to your total!
● How is Movn different from wearable sensors like Fitbit?
We use your phone. That's it. With Movn you don't have to worry about losing or damaging your expensive tracker. And Movn sends you lots of encouragement when you need it.
● How does Movn capture my movements?
Movn uses multiple sensors on your phone and patent-pending algorithms to track your active minutes.
● Why should I stay active?
Performing moderate intensity exercise like walking, running, cycling and jogging for at least 30 minutes a day can reduce your risk for a variety of conditions like diabetes, coronary heart disease, obesity, hypertension, high blood pressure, depression and some forms of cancer. Going to the gym once a day is not enough, it’s important to stay active throughout your day.
Bug fixes and minor UI enhancements
New records view
Bug fix for S4 phones
Internal code optimizations
UI Changes for material design
New user stats section
Movn remembers your UI preferences