Strimail is a revolutionary new way to experience email.
Create your own private email address in one click. Fast, simple, private and free.
• Easy Start - Just type your name and that's it - You’ve got a free email account!
• No PC - No need for a desktop computer at all.
• Fast, simple and powerful - Instantly send and receive emails, as fast as instant messaging.
• Private and Secure - Emails are stored only in your phone, no servers in the middle.
• Backup - You have an option to back up everything to Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Smart - easily set filters for unwanted email accounts and email addresses.
• Automatically organize and categorize incoming emails to folders by specific words in subject or sender addresses.
• Rich Text Editing - compose emails like with Outlook on PC.
• Translate email in one click.
• Personalize your Inbox with your friends’ Facebook profile pictures (LinkedIn & Twitter supported as well).
• Robust compression for both text and file attachments.
• Attachments folder - view all your downloaded files in a one place.
• Swipe support for emails (delete, move, mark as read).
• In 25 Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dansk, Netherlands, Suomi, French, French (Canada), Deutsche, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Spain), Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Try Strimail today. It's free and super simple.
kw:mail, email, easy, secured email, email service, free email, simple email, powerful email, dropbox backup, easily create email account, private email, secured email, disposable email
+ Support for Android Tablets
+ Filtering emails by Rules: Organize emails automatically & categorize incoming emails to folders by specific words in Subject or by sender name/address
+ Backup & Restore: you can now backup easily your account (emails, attachments and application settings) and restore when needed. You can backup either to the phone memory (SD card) or in the cloud (currently Dropbox supported)
We'd love to hear your opinion: [email protected]