The “StudentBlog” Application is launched by the Tertiary Education Services Office of the Macao Special Administrative Region Government. The objective is to provide a mobile platform for Macao higher education students in all over the world to receive latest information on further education, employment, student activities, Macao current news, etc., and to share among each others on their learning and living experience.
- Exchange with other StudentBlog users through text messages;
- Synchronise text messages with StudentBlog Webpage;
- Browse latest news related to higher education students;
- Browse latest information on further education and employment;
- Browse information on student activities.
Chinese (traditional), Portuguese and English are available for selection
StudentBlog Webpage (http://studentblog.gaes.gov.mo)
“StudentBlog Webpage” is launched by the Tertiary Education Services Office of the Macao Special Administrative Region Government; the target audience is Macao higher education students. All students studying in the higher education institutes of Macao and those who are pursuing their higher education outside Macao can register as members.
Tertiary Education Services Office offers higher education students the latest information on higher education, further education, employment, activities and current news through the webpage. In addition, students in different regions and countries can get to know each other, and share learning and living experience through the webpage.
StudentBlog—an online platform of care, information and communication for Macao higher education students.
1. Latest News
2. Activity and News Share
4. Friend Recommendations
6. Further Education Consultation Hub
7. Online Chat Room with Macao Government Officials
8. Event Registration