Flick the ball and hit the stumps as many times in a row, while adjusting your flick angle as per the amount of 'spin'
- Simple and intuitive
- 4 Levels of increasing difficulty ( More coming soon )
- Very realistic simulation of 3D Physics
- Post your best scores on your Facebook Wall
Put precision of your fingers to test with STUMPD. Go across multiple levels to have the highest streak of wickets. Understand and master the spin direction to get wicket after wicket. Practice your way from the street, the Practice-Nets and get ready for the Big matches.
This is a fun casual cricket game which allows you to compete with yourself to get the maximum number of hits in a streak. There are 4 levels in the game with each level progressively getting more difficult.
- Removed OpenFeint,
- Game Analytics to understand player behavior and improve the game accordingly
- several minor improvements to various aspects of game
- OpenFeint LeaderBoards
- Improved graphics
- Added new level 'World Cup'