Subbr is Android application for editing and converting movie subtitles.
You will never have to use your PC when it turns out subtitles do not match movie you are watching. Adjusting poorly synchronized subtitles is no longer a problem. You can validate and automatically fix detected errors by a single click. Finally save changes to selected format.
* Reading & writing following subtitle formats: TMPlayer, MPL, MicroDVD, SubRip (SRT), SubViewer 1.0, SubViewer 2.0
* Reading frame rate from associated video file in AVI, MP4, MKV format
* Detecting character encoding
* Built-in file manager
* Automatic subtitles backup
* Styling & coloring subtitles with one click
* Editing texts with HTML tags
* Validating and fixing faulty subtitles (PRO version)
> Removing invisible or too short subtitles
> Fixing display time
> Fixing display order
> Fixing overlapping subtitles
> Removing unwanted characters
Ready to use on phones and tablets.
In case of any problems with the application please contact me by sending an email.
- Crash reporting
- Fixed crashes on Android 4.4.2
- Fixed no last subtitle in some cases
- Android 2.3.x support
- Support for SubViewer 1.0 and SubViewer 2.0
- Subtitles backup
- Changelog window
- Display available and total capacity of device storages
- Display folder size in properties window
- New app icon
- New title bar graphics
- Redesigned folder icon
- Few minor changes to the user interface
- Fixed frame rate detection of MP4 files
- Fixed charset recognition