** ATTENTION ** I upgraded the API so please update to 3.1.0 (22-11-2014) if you're experiencing troubles with downloading subs
** Now with support for OpenSubtitles! (You dont need to upgrade) **
Download subtitles for your tv-shows and movies, from the most popular subtitle providers, to your PC or tablet/phone! Over 60 languages supported.
If you want to try it first before buying, download the Trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.giejay.subtitle.downloader.trial
- Download subtitles for videos to your SD-card or network share
- Addicted, Subscene, OpenSubtitles and Podnapisi are supported.
- Over 60 languages are supported, you can easily set your preferred languages
- Full automatic downloading (match subtitles by filename of video)
- Quality/release matching, automatically download the most suited subtitle for a video (720p, x264, bluray etc.)
- Profile management, switch between multiple profiles for different servers/computers
- Manage favorite folders (sdcard/videos or \\myPc\Movies)
- Backup and restore settings. (also between trial app and full)
Long press features
- Perform custom search, if the filename of the video does not give the satisfied result
- Search by using parent folder, if the video has an unrecognizable filename
- Play video from inside the app (only locally)
- Remove a file
Supported subtitle languages:
Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bosnian, Portuguese-BR, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
If you are missing a language, let me know and I'll try to add it.
Suggestions or did you find bugs? Please email me!
A reaction and/or rating would be great!
Added manual search. Now you can download subtitles for streaming videos. Navigate to the folder you want the subtitle to be saved to and press Manual Search.