Have you tried this MathDoku / Kakuro / Hidato / Futoshiki / Nonogram / number puzzle yet? Are you master of puzzle games? Prove it and become King Sudoku!
Play Free Sudoku Now!
Sudoku is one of the most popular puzzle games of all time. The goal of Sudoku is to fill a 9x9 grid with numbers so that each row, column and 3x3 section contain all of the digits between 1 and 9. As a logic puzzle, Sudoku is also an excellent brain game. If you play Sudoku daily, you will soon start to see improvements in your concentration and overall brain power. Start a game now.
How to play Sudoku
The goal of Sudoku is to fill in a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, row, and 3x3 section contain the numbers between 1 to 9. At the beginning of the game, the 9x9 grid will have some of the squares filled in. Your job is to use logic to fill in the missing digits and complete the grid. Don’t forget, a move is incorrect if:
- Any row contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
- Any column contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
- Any 3x3 grid contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
Sudoku is a fun puzzle game once you get the hang of it. At the same time, learning to play Sudoku can be a bit intimidating for beginners. So, if you are a complete beginner, here are a few Sudoku tips that you can use to improve your Sudoku skills.
- Tip 1: Look for rows, columns of 3x3 sections that contain 5 or more numbers. Work through the remaining empty cells, trying the numbers that have not been used. In many cases, you will find numbers that can only be placed in one position considering the other numbers that are already in its row, column, and 3x3 grid.
- Tip 2: Break the grid up visually into 3 columns and 3 rows. Each large column will have 3, 3x3 grids and each row will have 3, 3x3 grids. Now, look for columns or grids that have 2 of the same number. Logically, there must be a 3rd copy of the same number in the only remaining 9-cell section. Look at each of the remaining 9 positions and see if you can find the location of the missing number.
Now that you know a little more about Sudoku, play and enjoy this free game and become Sudoku Master.
- Free Game
- Unlimited Sudoku puzzles
- 6 difficulty levels - Beginner, Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert, Legend
- Auto-save & Resume
- Undo function
- Smart Notes
- Error checking (incorrect entry highlighting)
- Selected digit highlighting
- Including fastest times
And more much more;
This game uses the code of OpenSudoku and complies with it's license.
The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload.
Key Words: 数独, classic sudoku, sudoku pro, simply sudoku,simple sudoku,super sudoku, sudoku fun,sudoku lite sudoku classic, the sudoku master, 9 dígitos, sudoku sudoku, logic pro x