Conquer the High Points of the United States! Use Summit Seeker to track your progress as you hike to the ultimate summits, the highest point of elevation in each of the 50 United States, including several bonus peaks! View information about each peak, check in when you reach the top, and share your progress and photos with friends.
What are your life goals? To get physically fit? To travel the world? Do you love hiking or climbing? Consider adding high pointing to your bucket list, and use Summit Seeker to track your progress, showing you what states and peaks you have conquered, and which ones you still have to do.
If you like Summit Seeker, you may also be interested in Parks Seeker. Use it to track your progress conquering all of the National Parks of the United States.
• View data about each state’s high point.
• See how far you are from a state’s high point using your current location.
• Choose between imperial and metric units.
• View your current GPS location.
• Check in to the closest high point to your current location or add past check-ins.
• Add a photo to your high point check-in.
• Share your check-ins and photos via text, e-mail, or social media.
• Manage your past check-ins: swipe to delete, or tap to share, edit the date (for non-GPS-verified check-ins), and/or add a photo.
Summit Seeker uses your GPS location to find the closest high point and verify your check-in, but the app does not require data or cellular service to run!
• Like us on Facebook to unlock 5 additional high points for U.S. territories!
• New Map section to show all high points and highlight ones you've conquered
• New Wish List to track high points you want to visit next
• Improved graphics and progress tracking
• Added option to change peak from Check In tab
• Added overlay when choosing photo to show which part will be displayed
• Easier to create and edit a past check-in. Tap the date of a non-GPS check-in to change it.
• Bug fixes