Conquer the High Points of the United States! Use Summit Seeker to track your progress as you hike to the ultimate summits, the highest point of elevation in each of the 50 United States. View information about each peak, check in when you reach the top, and share your progress and photos with friends.
What are your life goals? To get physically fit? To travel the world? Do you love hiking or climbing? Consider adding high pointing to your bucket list, and use Summit Seeker to track your progress, showing you what states and peaks you have conquered, and which ones you still have to do.
• View data about each state’s high point.
• See how far you are from a state’s high point using your current location.
• Choose between imperial and metric units.
• View your current GPS location.
• Check in to the closest high point to your current location.
• Add a photo to your high point check-in.
• Share your check-ins and photos via text or e-mail.
• Manage your past check-ins: swipe to delete, or tap to share and/or add a photo.
Summit Seeker uses your GPS location to find the closest high point and verify your check-in, but the app does not require data or cellular service to run!
• You can now check off past summits you have visited!
• Sort lists by state or high point name.
• Shake to undo delete on Manage tab.
• Share check-ins on Facebook.
• Improved Help section.
• Added alphabetical index to lists.
• Fixed bug deleting off-screen check-ins.
• Fixed issues with wiki query.
• Corrected several elevations.