Sun Seeker provides a FLAT VIEW COMPASS and an AUGMENTED REALITY CAMERA 3-D VIEW showing the solar path, its hour intervals, its winter and summer solstice paths, rise and set times and more and a MAP VIEW showing solar direction for each daylight hour.
Just like the highly acclaimed iOS version of Sun Seeker!
* Real Estate Buyers - for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
* Gardeners - for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
* Photographers - for planning optimal light conditions
* Architects - for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
* Campers - to find shadowed areas, even when sun is hidden by clouds or walls
* Uses GPS, magnetometer, accelerometers and gyroscope to find the correct solar position and path for your current location and device orientation
* Flat compass view showing current solar position, diurnal solar angle and elevation (separated into day & night segments), shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness
* 3D augmented reality camera overlay view showing the sun's current position, its path with hour points marked
* Camera view also has an optional pointer to guide you towards the current location of the sun
* Map view showing solar direction arrows for each hour of the day with scrollable date/time.
* Ability to choose any date and view solar path for that day
* Ability to choose any location on earth
* Additional details including rise, set and culmination times, maximum elevation
* User option to include summer and winter solstice paths on both flat compass view and camera view
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired.
* Fixes possible crash during database initialization
* Adds Next key to keyboard when editing location details
If you like the update, or this release fixes previous problems you've had, then please leave an app review and/or rating. It really helps!