Sungka is a Philippine mancala game which is similar to many other Southern Asian mancala games such as naranj (Maldives), dakon (Java), congkak (Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) and tchonka (Marianas).
The game differs from kalah which is known in North America and Europe in being a multi-lap game. Another important difference is that the first move is executed simultaneously in sungka which is meant to balance the game. Sungka is distinguished from congkak by being played counterclockwise and also by some other minor rule differences.
About Sungka: http://www.wikimanqala.org/wiki/Sungka
- Transparent AI movement (You know it doesn't cheat)
- Philippine Sungka Rules
- Easy to Insane AI
- Fast Forward button *new*
- Direction Changing *new*
- Fst Forward play *new*
For more info, please visit my blog at http://harmonyrealtyservices.com/alaindev/
Thank you for your support!
Beta 4 Emergency Fix!
1. Easy AI fix!
Beta 3 Released w/ Massive Upddate!
1. Overhauled How To Play instruction
2. Changed font. Also added shadow for texts.
3. Changed a lot of UI elements.
4. Changed Credits to Options Menu
5. Sound ON/OFF option
6. Clockwise/Counter-clockwise option
7. Change colors for players
8. Speedup of CPU when turns are already alternating
9. Fast-forward button for both players