"Sunny Hong Kong" is a simple and beautiful application for checking weather condition in Hong Kong.
"Sunny Hong Kong" is designed for Hong Kong People. With the weather data from HKO, "Sunny Hong Kong" can provide you an accurate regional weather condition, weather warning, air quality and forecast details. The speical one-page-view allow you to glance through the weather information in no time, and the weather condition and warning displayed in notification bar make the information available to you almost instanly!
If "My Observatory" is too old-fashion to you, "Sunny Hong Kong" is the best alternative.
• Special Weather Tips
• Regional weather condition, today weather condition, weather forecast and warning signals
• Weather Radar and Satellite Image
• Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) and forecast
• Sun rise, sun set time and tidal information in Hong Kong
• Typhoon Track Path
• Elegant and minimalist interface
• Beautiful photos of Hong Kong as background
• Display weather condition and warning in Android notification bar
• Highly customizable (color and font size) widget with weather and clock in various size (1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 4x2, 5x1 and 5x2)
• Dashclock Extension
"Sunny Hong Kong" is free. But you can upgrade to Professional Version. Pro. version add the following features:
• Stop schedule update if network is unavailable in order to further minimize the battery consumption
• Enable the "Clock Widget - Large"
• Push Notification
Thank you for your support.
Problem report: http://on.fb.me/1fQdXcS
# All weather data come from and copyrighted by Hong Kong Observatory
# Air Quality Health Index come from Environmental Protection Department
If you find any bugs, please report in http://on.fb.me/1fQdXcS or email.
Version 1.14 update (9/6/2014)
- Added: Special Weather Tips
- Added: Tidal Information
- Added: (Pro.) Download background wallpaper on WiFi only
- Added: (Pro.) Push notification for instant update of weather warnings and special weather tips
- Fixed: Color of notification on some devices
- Fixed: Program bugs