WARNING: Some features require a rooted device.
WARNING: Try the Lite (free) version before buying!
Download web files much faster by using wifi and mobile data at the same time!
Share or open a link from any program, like the web browser, and download it at speeds up to two times faster than usual.
This is the only advanced download manager tool that can download using wifi and mobile data connection simultaneously*!
It's also an easy downloader that can download all files, not just the default file types.
*In 2014, two years later, Samsung released the Galaxy S5 phone which incorporates a similar feature called "Download Booster".
- Using both networks together requires root access (remember to say "authorize" to the superuser prompt).
- Since this program uses mobile data connection, by using it you may incur in additional charges from your network operator.
- To unleash its full potential, this turbo downloader needs good (and balanced) wifi and mobile reception/bandwidth. If you have good wifi internet, 2G mobile is not enough, you need 3G or 4G.
- Using both connections is not supported on all devices / rom combinations.
- Some web servers may provide insufficient functionalities on the requested files.
- Currently only http and https protocols are supported (no ftp or torrent yet)
- The Lite version has a filesize limit of 50 megabytes.
Just click on a link or open a remote file: if the file type is recognised by Super Download, it will start getting it.
If this method doesn't work, try click-and-hold on the link, select "share with" and choose SuperDownload.
Finally, you can copy and paste a url in the "add url" dialog.
- Multiple files
- Other ways of speeding up downloads
- moved temporary dir inside download dir, in order to avoid free space problems
- added confirmation dialog for restarting partial downloads
- added dual network check: will disable it when the two interfaces can't be detected
- added display of dual mode status
- better interface detection logging: should help debugging phones which do not work properly
- added support for some newer phones
- fixed crash on devices not having a mobile interface
- other fixes and cosmetic enhancements