SuperSurv is the mobile GIS application specially designed for Android platform. Integrating with GIS and GPS technologies, SuperSurv allows you to easily collect and survey spatial data in the field with the mobile devices installing Android OS.
The main functions of SuperSurv include data collection (ESRI Shapefile and .GEO vector format), orientation, map display and waypoint guidance. With the built-in GPS functions, the data of point, line and polygon can all be captured quickly. In the meantime, the waypoint and track can be recorded and managed to well control your directions.
Moreover, the application supports global coordinate system settings, so the files of different regions can be displayed correctly to increase the convenience of data sharing. Besides, the data of point, line and polygon that SuperSurv collects can be saved in SHP, GEO or KML formats for more advanced uses
With SuperSurv, you can:
1. Efficienctly collect point, line, polygon data.
2. Display map data with global coordinate system settings.
3. Switch basemaps and connect to SuperGIS Server services.
4. Create and manage waypoints with ease.
5. Query and measure the map with GIS tools.
The downloadable version is a fully functional demo. Once launched allows you to try out the functions for 10 minutes then you need to turn it off and restart it in order to continue to use it.
For sales information contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org[email protected]
- Native tools to use OpenStreetMap free web map services as base map.
- Support to show waypoints via Augmented Reality; SuperSurv supports to apply Augmented Reality to show the position of waypoint and the straight distance between current position and the waypoint
- e-Compass Support: Users can choose to display the e-compass with the map to recognize the real
direction the users is heading.