SureFox is a lockdown browser you can use for controlling what web sites your users can browse on Android tablets and smartphones. This can be very useful if you want to deploy Android tablets in public areas such as restaurants, cabs, tradeshows, conferences, libraries, schools, hospital waiting lounges, field force etc and you want to ensure that the users can only access allowed website and nothing else on the tablets.
Now remotely manage SureFox settings on large number of devices using remote device management http://www.42gears.com/suremdm/index.html
* Kiosk mode secure browser for Android Tablets and Smartphones
* Restrict users to browse only selected websites
* Complete device Lockdown preventing users from accessing any other apps or settings (Pro Version)
* Private Browsing (session, cookies, cache data are not stored)
* Enable/Disable Zoom feature
* Show/Hide Title bar
* Stop device from auto suspend
* Configurable context or shortcut menu
* Rapidly deploy or modify SureFox configuration on large number of devices over the air using http url, cloud service or SureMDM (http://www.42gears.com/suremdm/).
* File download manager
* Create Categories of URLs on home page for easier navigation
* Hide Bottom bar and notification panel on Samsung devices 4.2.2 and rooted devices with Android 3.0 and above.
* Password protected access to browser settings
* Lock screen orientation to Landscape, Portrait or other modes
* Custom Error Page handling
* Tabbed browsing
* Browse local web pages on the device
* Fullscreen mode
* HTML5 Support
* Screensaver (Display image or system wallpaper as screensaver)
* Flash Support till Android 4.3
There are two types of SureFox licenses:
SureFox Basic license: Enables feature to allow users to access only whitelisted websites. But the user can also access and launch other apps on the device.
SureFox Pro License: Enables full lockdown of the device so that the users can access only whitelisted websites and nothing else on the device. Access to other apps is completely blocked (Kiosk Mode). User cannot quit SureFox. Even rebooting the device does not quit SureFox. It starts automatically after the reboot.
Note: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate it to full version. In case of any questions or issues please contact us at [email protected]
Learn more about SureFox at http://www.42gears.com/surefox/surefoxandroid.html
Check out online documentation at http://www.42gears.com/surefox/docs/android/index.html
Added feature to save authentication credentials in SureFox configuration file