Note 1: For Samsung devices with Android 4.1 or earlier. Please use normal SureLock version on Samsung devices running Android 4.2.2 or later.
Note 2: For enterprise use only
Note 3: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate it to full version. In case of any problems please contact [email protected]
Lock down your Samsung Android Tablets and Smart Phones into kiosk mode with SureLock.
Salient features :
* Disable Samsung Mini Apps button
* Hide Android bottom bar (NO rooting required)
* Peripheral lockdown (mobile data, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Auto rotation, Airplane or Flight mode, Audio)
More features :
* Restrict users to allowed applications only
* Show only selected Widgets (e.g. battery, wifi, weather etc) on SureLock Home screen and change their layout as you want
* Arrange allowed applications in Categories on Home screen
* Block user from playing games, browsing or installing unapproved applications, Complete Device Lock
* Block user from changing System Settings
* Admin can securely unlock the device with a password
* Selectively allow or block individual child windows of any application
* Per application password control
* Brand SureLock with your own corporate logo
* Auto launch application(s) at startup
* Custom title for allowed applications on home screen
* Hide icon : Allow an application without showing it on home screen
* Modify SureLock Settings right from SureMDM Web console
* Phone Locking feature: Whitelist/Blacklist phone numbers
* Set custom wallpaper on SureLock Home screen
* Relocate icons anywhere on the screen by using drag and drop
* Import/Export settings to xml
* Remotely deploy SureLock configuration (http or file transfer)
* Easily integrates SureFox (Special lockdown browser to restrict browsing to certain websites only)
How to exit SureLock?
Tap in the empty area SureLock home screen 5 times within 3 seconds. Password prompt will be presented.
How to exit SureLock Single Application Mode?
Check out online documentation at http://www.42gears.com/surelock/docs/android/index.html
* Improved Hardware button disbaling
* Improved suremdm apply settings support
* Improved SureLock's apply settings from MDM