Control your WiFi Smart TV, infrared (IR) digital media devices and many other household appliances with SureMote - a FREE Universal Remote Control
The SureMote Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. Replaces your:
- TV Remote Control
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Connects to Smart TVs
4. Photo and video streaming directly from your phone to your TV
Air Conditioning Remote
The SureMote Universal Remote has been covered by a number of reporters and publications. A couple are below:
SureMote Turns Your Android Phone Into A Remote Control For Any Wi-Fi Connected Device At Home - http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/03/suremote-turns-your-android-phone-into-a-remote-for-any-wi-fi-connected-device-at-h
Tekoia’s SureMote turns your smartphone into a remote for controlling your smart home - http://www.techhive.com/article/2864352/tekoia-s-suremote-turns-your-smartphone-into-a-remote-for-controlling-your-smart-home.html
SureMote: Your Smart TV Remote
The following leading Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi:
- LG Smart TV (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
The following Smart TVs are supported via IR:
- Vizio TV
- Sony TV
- Panasonic TV
- Sharp TV
- Philips TV
- Haier TV
- Hisense TV
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to [email protected]
Please send suggestions to [email protected]
We love to hear from our customers.
SureMote Custom Systems
SureMote has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SureMote “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
SureMote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
SureMote Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
When installing SureMote we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - We need access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Free Universal Remote, Best Universal Remote, Universal Remote Control, Smart Universal Remote, IR Smart Remote , WiFi Universal Remote, Samsung TV Remote, Digital Streamer remote control, Apple TV Remote, HTC One Remote Control, Infra Red Remote Control, Smart Appliances, AV System Remote, HTC Universal Remote, Smart TV remote
1. WiFi Control added for the following appliances:
Roku, LG Smart TVs, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Chromcast.
2. Additional IR devices are now supported.
3. Various bug fixes.