Don’t trust your Internet privacy to just anyone! A lot of companies claim to offer free VPN services while making outlandish promises about securing your Wi-Fi access. But do you know what happens to your personal data once they get their hands on it?
Download SurfEasy VPN. We're part of the Opera Software family, which serves 350 million users worldwide. Opera has more than 1,500 employees across the globe, and has been providing Internet services for more than 20 years.
SurfEasy’s anonymous VPN offers a secure browsing experience with top-notch, no-log Internet security that protects your personal data and encrypts all of your transmissions.
Secure yourself across all of your Android devices. SurfEasy provides users with an easy-to-use VPN that can be used on up to five devices for the ultimate in Internet security, protecting you at home, at coffee shops, in airports, at school and anywhere else you might go.
We're different from other VPNs. We provide:
* Live customer support.
* Wi-Fi hotspot security.
* Encryption of all traffic on your device
* No logging of your online activities.
* More than a dozen countries to choose from including US & UK.
* Ad-tracker blocking (premium feature).
* A fast and reliable professionally managed network.
With SurfEasy VPN you can:
* Mask your IP address and geographic location.
* Appear to be in the US or a dozen other countries.
* Browse anonymously and avoid being tracked.
* Access blocked websites from anywhere in the world.
* Bypass firewalls to browse without limits.
* Unblock your favorite websites and apps.
Choosing a VPN provider can be one of the most important things you ever do online. Protecting yourself while online can be the difference between enjoying a secure Internet experience and leaving yourself vulnerable to having your data hacked while online. Protect yourself while online by making the right choice in getting a VPN. Choose a VPN that’s reliable. Choose a VPN that’s respected. Choose SurfEasy.Our app uses a few permissions
* Identity: Necessary for push notifications.
* Photos/Media/Files: We store a few files inside your device memory such as maps. This is required for smooth operation.
* Device ID: Allows us to check for mobile network connectivity.
* Wi-Fi connection information: Used to detect unsecured Wi-Fi connections.
2016 is almost here! This release offers improved tethering support. We also squashed some bugs related to connectivity and Wi-Fi Security.
Please keep the feedback coming and let us know what you think by emailing us at [email protected]
Thank you, and Happy Holidays!