- 2 Million units sold Worldwide!
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than one million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome Android tablet, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"And now, Bossa has added madly swirling eye balls to the mix. Comedy gold."
- The Guardian
"Shhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants that you know and love;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eye transplant (see what we did there?);
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the operating theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's rugged, super-masculine left arm; in are YOUR nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule (or scream and cry in frustration - you choose!);
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
If you find a bug and need to let us know, contact our friendly QA tester, Matt, on [email protected]
If you'd just like to chat, find us on Twitter - @surgeonsim, and don't forget to follow our official Facebook page. We run regular competitions to give away FREE STUFF on there - make sure you're involved!
Not just tablets....now there's MOBILE!
Mobile, baby. MOBILE. Now all of your portable surgery dreams can come true.
Any problems - tell us on [email protected]