Surya Namaskar ( Sun Salutation) is one of the oldest practice of indians who salute the sun on a daily basis. These Yoga Poses are really very effective and it can bring great fitness to your body, rejuvenate your vitality and fight diseases, gives a shield of protection to our body from external diseases.
Doing Surya Namaskar has got lot of benefits , first and foremost basic benefit that you can get by doing these Yoga Poses is the weight loss, If you do /follow the yoga asanas daily, has got great health benefits.
1. Weight loss avoid obesity
2. Complete stretch of all your muscles, relaxing it gives strength to the body.
3. It helps combat insomnia as it relaxes the body and calms the mind. It helps to also regulate menstrual cycles and makes childbirth easier.
4. Helps in hair growth, and protect your hair from falling, this happens if you do these yoga poses, you will get good blood circulation around the body.
5. Surya Namaskar can be practised by children, adults Men and Women of ages up to 55 years..
Older one or heart patients must avoid certain exercises.
Overall Surya Namaskar can give us great health benefits, strengthen our body, nerves and rejuvenate our body by toning our muscles, strengthening our nerves, overall brings lot of energy to our body, enabling us to do lot of work more faster with good concentration.