This app WAS an unofficial way to access the (open)SUSE conferences schedule in 2012. It does not list current conference information!
It is released under the GPLv2, with the source code available at: https://github.com/mbarringer/suseconferenceclient
== Permissions ==
The following permissions are required:
* INTERNET - Updated schedules are downloaded from a remote server.
* READ_CALENDAR/WRITE_CALENDAR - On 4.0+ devices, you can add events to your calendar for a reminder
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - In order to check if it's worth trying to access the network
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is necessary for the downloadable maps, which are stored ideally on an SD Card
* ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION/ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Used for GPS in the maps function
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Again for checking the network status
* Fixed a bug that will cause maps to not display after a schedule update.
* Added title/abstract search
* Disabled hardware acceleration for maps, which should prevent a crash when using offline maps on certain devices
* Schedule Update functionality
* Filter by talk language/track
* Switch between different conferences
* Optional downloadable maps
* Fixed an alert bug on 2.x devices