Automatic, no hassle, WiFi detection, selection and connection, at the most optimal time and place. Always be connected!
Why search for available Wi-Fi on your own when SWARM can do it for you? Why burn through your data plan when Wi-Fi is available? Concerned about a specific network? Just add it to SWARM's ignore list and it's gone! Discover and then avoid those pesky Captive Portals and opt-in to them when you want.
SWARM v1.6 capabilities include:
- Continuous consideration of the most optimal network, even in the background
- Automatic detection, selection, and connection to available Wi-Fi networks
- Ignore list for avoiding unwanted connections
- Captive portal
-- Paywall identification.
-- Allow List for preferred Captive Portal networks
- Power saving calibration tool
- No Ads!
We'd love to hear from you! Contact the Forager Networks team with your questions and comments, as well as any technical issues you might have experienced while using SWARM: [email protected]
Tags: WiFi, Wi-Fi, Auto, Internet, Internet connection, Wireless, Connectivity, Cellular, Data, Access Point
- Revised state machine. Incorporates new Wifi states from Android libraries
- Bug fixes
- Updates to receiver state, now listens in the background, always searching for better connections.
SWARM v1.5 capabilities include:
- Captive portal / paywall detection optimizations
SWARM v1.3 update includes:
- Bug fix to displayed text on aggression bar.
SWARM v1.2 capabilities include:
- Core capabilities introduced