GPS moving map for use in cockpit by VFR-pilots. Only works in Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Latvia. Features:
* Moving map with airspace definitions (for Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Latvia).
* Create routes at www.swflightplanner.se, easily sync them to device.
* Automatically downloads NOTAM, TAF and METAR.
* Radio phraseology
* Terrain elevation visualization (not for IFR or terrain avoidance!)
* Describe-my-position function (use when ATC asks where you are).
* Automatically records GPS track.
* Built-in cockpit voice recorder (use a line-level to mic-level converter, then connect headphone out from aircraft to phone/tablet).
* Now supports using external SD-card on Samsung Galaxy S4. Use program handler to move program to SD-Card, then enter /storage/extSdCard in settings under "storage location".