Do you experience short battery time and find it difficult to find the right settings? This app provides shortcuts to your most used settings, but also to functions like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS etc.
A very good thing is that the app comes pre-configured, just install the app and you are ready!
Change screen brightness instantly, change ringer mode instantly, or maybe you want to enable WiFi which is done with just one click! Sometimes you need WiFi settings when you have found a new wifi spot, just drag up the WiFi button and there will be a link to the Wifi settings. This is the way the app works in general when using Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and many other functions. On top of the list, a switch button, drag the button up, and you will find the settings for that function on the bottom. Other great features are a mirror, ruler, screen light and LED light buttons that are as easy to find as the rest. This app also works as a battery power saver because it always shows status of functions that drain the battery and lets you turn them off.
You can always access the buttons and shortcuts by either using the widget, getting the app from "recent apps menu", or by using the status bar notification message! You don't have to leave the app that you are currently in!
Along with a super improved experience with your Android device, you get:
● Screen brightness (instant change) and settings
● Ringer mode (instant change) and settings
● Bluetooth switch, visibility mode, and settings
● Wifi switch and settings
● Mobile internet switch and settings
● GPS switch
● Airplane mode switch
● NFC switch
● LED light (flashlight) switch
● Share your internet via Bluetooth switch (tethering)
● Share your internet via Wi-Fi switch (tethering)
● Share your internet via USB switch (tethering)
● App list shortcut
● Accounts & Synchronize shortcut
● System settings shortcut
● Ruler with inches and centimeters
● Screen light (white light torch)
● Mirror (front camera) with night light and sunlight mode. Pause button.
All this in a clean but very powerful control of great tools available as:
★ Notification message
★ Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
The buttons in these come preconfigured, but they can be customized through settings:
• Change order of buttons
• Remove buttons
• Add buttons
• Change theme, colors
This app comes in several themes with different background colours:
✓ Blue indicators with dark background
✓ Pink indicators with dark background
✓ Blue indicators with bright background
✓ Pink indicators with bright background
Also includes a battery indicator in the status bar with the features:
☆ Percentage status, 50% is shown as 50
☆ Coloured battery indicator, from green to red
☆ Possibility to remove this power indicator
* Send error report to us through the app
* Send suggestions to us through the app
* Send this app to your friends
* Link to rate our app
* Find our other apps
- Works on all homescreens, not restricted to Go Launcher (which was previously required to be able to use list views in the home screen) or any other "launcher". It is possible to resize the widget in most homescreens.
- Works on all devices, from small phones to big tablets!
- Automatically reads if your device does not support a feature. In that case, the buttons for that feature gets hidden, but still possible to add, through settings.
- Translated into more than 60 languages!
- The permissions that are used in this app are required for the features above to work.
- This app comes for free, please help us and share it with all your friends. Help us improve this app!
- This is the ultimate swipe settings tool control widget, and was developed by sun light weather!
Find us at:
Note: Buttons mentioned in this text can be interpreted as toggles, switches, settings, shortcuts
This is not Swype Keyboard Free
Now also lets you set silent mode on/off etc. from Lockscreen, you don't have to unlock the phone!
But only if you have Android 4.2 or higher and your device supports Lockscreen widgets.
If you use the standard widget and sometimes cannot press the buttons then the problem is in your device homescreen. Then please use "Go Launcher" or any other homescreen and you will see that it works.
Please tell us which words that look wrong in your language!
How can we improve this app? Please tell us!