This application is suitable for teachers in chess schools as well as for everyone who wants to conduct a chess / checkers championship at his(her) college or company. If a number of players is too big for round robin championship, swiss system helps out. Per the structure of this tournament each player has to play the same number of games which is significantly less than the total number of competitors. However, as pairing rules are complex enough, one has to use a computer program. This applications is an alternative solution. It features the following functionality:
- Pairing of swiss system based tournament of 6 to 10 players
- Following official FIDE rules of pairing
- Capability of picking a convenient tie-break scoring system from Buchholz, Sonneborn-Berger or Progress score.
- Capability of banning any player on every stage of the tournament.
- Convenient display of table of standings and players' stats
Fixed crash when user enters incrorrect player rating