With the Roaming Guide from Swisscom, you're always well-informed when you are abroad. The app provides an overview of the current rates for telephone calls, SMS texting and data transfer abroad. It also contains useful tips on how to plan and prepare a trip as well as valuable information and telephone numbers for your stay abroad.
Most of the app works offline and can be used without Internet access. You need to be a Swisscom mobile customer to have access to all services.
Rates & advice:
• Roaming rates at your fingertips whenever you want them.
• Advice on how to optimise your roaming costs.
Cockpit (access is free of charge):
On the external cockpit, you can do the following at any time:
• Book attractive data packages
• View your current data roaming costs
• Set cost limits
• NEW for Business Customers: book data packages on your private credit card
Tips and tricks:
• Are all your telephone numbers stored in international format? Have you packed a travel adapter? These and many more travel-preparation tips can be found in this app.
Telephone numbers and links:
• This app contains a number of useful telephone numbers for travellers and for use in emergencies.
• Need the address of the Swiss Consulate-General in Mumbai? The Roaming Guide contains links to the official Web site of the FDFA (Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs) as well as important travel tips and the address of the embassy in the relevant country.
IMPORTANT: We are happy to receive your feedback and ideas per email: [email protected]
. Please, describe the issue or idea you have and how it happened. This helps us much more to improve the app than a modest rating in the Play Store. Thank you.
New and cheaper tariffs in many countries
NEW: book data packages from Switzerland for your next journey abroad
NEW for Business Customers: book data packages on your private credit card