Enjoy a little suspense, action and thrills? Then Ski Challenge 14 powered by SWISSCOM is right for you! The rapid 3D ski simulations game offers exciting races and spectacular downhill runs this winter. FOR FREE! Experience exciting events and fly down the slope at 130 km/h - your new personal best is within reach!
Get yourself Ski Challenge 14 now for free with all available features:
- The 7 spectacular and true-to-the-original tracks from: Beaver Creek, Gröden, Bormio, Wengen, Kitzbühel, Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Sochi
- NEW: Achievements! Your hard work will be rewarded. Get numerous awards for outstanding performance.
- Captivating and realistic 3D graphics with various weather situations.
- Online mode with leaderboards and competitions. Compete against skiers from all over the world!
- Realistic ski physics with individual set up for your perfect racing skis
- Thrilling Freeride-Mode: You can go full speed here across country on the slopes!
- Stay connected with your friends! Take advantage of the extensive Facebook features: Keep an eye on your friends times and let them know who is the best on the slopes!
- Customise your skier and make your own individual outfit to make yourself stand out!
- Various control options, training mode, helmet camera for that realistic skiing experience, replay mode, and much more await you.
Get yourself Ski Challenge 14 now!
Supported languages: German, English, French, Italian
Take part in the official race weekends:
- Beaver Creek FRI 06.12.2013 09:00 - SUN 08.12.2013 21:00
- Gröden FRI 20.12.2013 09:00 - SUN 22.12.2013 21:00
- Bormio FRI 27.12.2013 09:00 - SUN 29.12.2013 21:00
- Wengen FRI 17.01.2014 09:00 - SUN 19.01.2014 21:00
- Kitzbühel FRI 24.01.2014 09:00 - SUN 26.01.2014 21:00
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen FRI 31.01.2014 09:00 - SUN 02.02.2014 21:00
- Sochi FRI 07.02.2014 09:00 - SUN 09.02.2014 21:00
Are you ready? Well then hit the slopes!
Do you have any questions, requests or suggestions for Ski Challenge 14 mobile or a technical problem? We would be happy to help: [email protected]