Swisscom TV offers everything you need for best television viewing while on the: Choose from over 80 channels and enjoy exclusive live sporting events. Use the Replay function to watch missed programmes (up to 30 hours later) and also enjoy your photos while on the go (with Swisscom TV plus). The remote control function allows you to operate your Swisscom TV box at home.
- Free Live TV on over 80 Channels with dual tone
- Replay function (30 hours)
- Programming and viewing of recordings
- Live sporting events
- Information on TV programmes, live sporting events and top films on demand
- Remote control for Swisscom TV
DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTIONS
Select your favourite programmes from over 80 channels; with dual tone where this is supported. (1)
Watch programmes shown during the last 30 hours, from over 70 channels ((incl. HD channels). (2)
Enjoy all Raiffeisen Super League matches and selected top European football league matches – on Teleclub Sport Live. As well as all National League A and selected top National League B matches.
You can access the full TV guide for over 300 channels anytime as well as information on live sporting events and top films on demand. Your personal channel line-up and bookmarked films on the Swisscom TV box are taken over automatically.
With a Swisscom TV plus subscription you can record any programme while you’re on the go and watch it at home or wherever you like. (3)
Connect the app to the Swisscom TV box and use it as a remote control (4). Discover the wide range of Swisscom TV offerings on your mobile or tablet and call them up on your television at a touch of a button. This is particularly practical when replaying recorded programmes or watching Video-on-Demand.
CHANNELS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
With Replay function: BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four, Channel 4
Without Replay function: CNN, BBC World News, Sky News, Bloomberg TV, ITV 1
With Replay function: SF 1, SF Zwei, ARD, ZDF, RTL, Pro7, Sat1, VOX, 3+, RTL 2, Kabel 1, ORF eins, ORF 2, Arte D, 3sat Schweiz, Sixx, RTL Nitro, Bayern 3, SWR, Joiz, Super RTL, KiKa, WDR, MDR, NDR, DMAX, i-concerts
Without Replay function: SF info, n-tv, 4+, N24, MTV Schweiz, Deluxe Music, Nick, Teleclub Sport Flash D, Eurosport Deutschland, Sport 1, CHTV
With Replay function: RTS Un, RTS Deux, TF1 CH, France 2, France 3, France 4, France 5, M6 CH, Arte F, TV8 Mont Blanc, NT1, D8, NRJ12, France 24, TV5 Monde Europe, TV5 Monde FBS, BFM TV, BFM Business, Liberty TV, Rouge TV
Without Replay function: RTL 9, Teleclub Sport Flash, W9, Gulli
With Replay function: RSI La 1, RSI La 2, Rai 1, Rai 2, Rai 3, Rai 4, Italia 1, Rete 4, Canale 5, La 7, Cielo, Canale Italia, Tele Lombardia, Iris, La 5R, La 7d, Rai Storia, Rai News, Boing
- For all functions requiring a Swisscom TV subscription the Swisscom login of your DSL connection is required.
Note: Swisscom TV requires Android 2.3 or higher (on tablets: Android 3.0.1 or higher). Please always install the latest available Android version on your device.
(1) Without a TV air subscription, costs are charged according to the tariff terms in your mobile subscription. Mobile TV viewing incurs up to 250 MB of data an hour. Data transmission is free of charge for NATEL® customers with a TV air subscription.
(2) Requires a TV air subscription. This is included in every Vivo Casa package from Swisscom.
(3) Requires a Swisscom TV plus subscription.
(4) Requires a Swisscom TV subscription.
- Improves the application's stability
- Eliminates various errors
Note: If Swisscom TV continues to crash frequently with this update, delete and reinstall the app.